Live Webcast · Tuesday, May 18, 2021 · 4:00pm ET
Learning from Health System Initiatives: What Can Be Done to Scale Up Integration?
Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2021
Time: 4:00pm ET
Actions are being taken by and within health systems to provide primary care, including oral health care. This session will explore lessons learned from two initiatives in community and primary care practice settings. Why were these integration efforts created? What factors supported their evolution and expansion? Which factors limited their progress? Clinician, health care administration and health policy leaders will describe their experiences and discuss strategies for the future.
- Describe workforce and healthy system models for oral health integration
- Identify enablers and barriers to scaling up integration
- Provide examples of funding integration initiatives
- Webcast Details
- Moderator: Kathryn A. Atchison, D.D.S., M.P.H.; Dushanka V. Kleinman, D.D.S., M.Sc.D.
Patricia Braun, M.D., M.P.H.
Andrew Snyder, M.A.
- Provider: Dental Learning Systems, LLC
- Source: Santa Fe Group
- Cost: $0.00
- CDE Credits: 1 Interactive CEU